Inteveyor is accepting resumes for Project Manager. This is a salary opportunity.
The Project Manager: Responsible for the organization of assigned project related activities and communications that will ensure the successful execution of projects. The center of this planning is the project schedule and budget. This will be the directive for all project related activities and the guideline to ensure the project is proceeding to the plan. The PM will be responsible for the overall execution of projects and will be responsible managing a team consisting of: Mechanical Project Engineer, Electrical & Controls Engineering Contractor, Mechanical and Electrical Field Superintendent (contractor), providing oversight of installations.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be the chief conduit for communication from the customer and to the related parties within the company including any sub-contractors to carry out project activities.
- Develop invoicing schedules, to ensure that cash flow is adequately maintained during the projects. Work with accounting for invoicing.
- Organize the production schedule to ensure the timely delivery of product to the field to support the installation schedule
- Report results and issues to the “The Board” on a regular basis taking every opportunity to avoid or minimize potential issues to the projects
- Travel to the project site(s) on a regular basis to evaluate progress, maintain effective communication with the field staff and to customer’s sites to provide on-site field support and commissioning.
- Maintain and securing trailers on the site(s). Secure materials in lay-down areas so they don’t “walk off”.
- Ensure Inteveyor teams and subcontractors are adhering to customer safety policies (Manage Safety Training) and keeping work areas clean.
Uphold Inteveyor’s core values and mission statement https://inteveyor.com/about-us/.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher). BSME, BSEE or BSIE preferred or Associate in Applied Science + Bachelor’s in Business. PMP is a plus.
- 5+ years’ experience in Distribution & Material Handling (parcel and e-commerce preferred).
- Experience managing a project teams.
- Experience with high level scheduling.
- Experience working with customers in planning and troubleshooting issues.
- The ability to work with other departments and subcontractors in an effective and productive manner. The ability to effectively communicate with the customers.
- The ability to schedule and maintain engineering activities for projects.
- The ability to develop solutions to installation and other mechanical/electrical issues.
- The ability to communicate and collaborate with others and other departments.
- The ability to analyze progress and determine issues in the schedule in a timely manner.
- The ability to recruit and evaluate talent to grow the department.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- To be results focused.
- Acumen for business planning
- Ability to develop policies and procedures
Due to the nature of this salary position and the type of work done, evening and weekend work (in person or by phone or email) may be required as job duties demand. The typical work week may exceed 40 hours. The company is results driven and not necessarily time driven. We believe in work/life balance.
Due to the nature of the projects, anticipate about 40% travel to customer sites for meetings, coordination and implementation. However, there is an opportunity to work at home when not on the road.